Wednesday, June 10, 2009

WHAT DO I USE TO MAKE BEATS?

Personally I like to use Reasons 3 and Recycle to make beats by Propellerhead. These software basically go hand and hand. I use Reasons 3 for the drums, synths, snares, hi-hats, orch hits, piano loops and etc. Recycle is used for sampling and adding to Reasons 3. I originally started off with Frooty Loops but I was underwhelmed at the sound quality. It sounded like I was using a cheap Casio keyboard that parents give to their young children who just randomly mash on keys.LOL. At the end of the day I would recommend trying out whatever you can get your hands on and determine what's best for you. Initially when I 1st started making beats I was confused to what I should use. Everyone has a different opinion on what is best and will try to influence you on what you should use. When the smoke clears, it really doesn't matter because a drum is a drum, snares are snares, and sound is sound no matter what you decide to go with.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, very good post with informative information. I really appreciate the fact that you approach these topics from a stand point of knowledge and information. joomla developers

    ReplyDelete